Wednesday 21 December 2011

KyuWook Roles in their Dorm

  • DJ: In the dorm, what role do each of you play?
  • Kyu: For me, I play the role of maintaining everyone Internet browsing environment. For example, I am the one who installed the modem and when there is any breakdown, I am also the one to fix it.
  • Wook: He can settle anything about computer.
  • DJ: Computer professor?
  • Kyu: kinda.
  • Wook: He is the best among our members. For me, most probably is the role involving kitchen. I am very familiar with everything in the kitchen.
  • DJ: including washing the dishes?
  • Wook: About cleaning up the dishes, our dorm have (nanny) aunty to do that for us. Sometimes she have to cook for us to when we want to eat.
  • DJ: Ya. Especially boys. Don't know about using what to do what.
  • Wook: That's right. You need to use a steamer when you are making kartoffelsuppe (kinda similar to potato soup) right? They all do not know that.
  • DJ: Then you know all about it?
  • Wook: Yes. I knew it very well.
  • Kyu: The miracle part is, there was one time where Ryeowook was on diet. During that period of time, he keeps fiddle with something in the kitchen in the middle of the night. Then he will call me Kyuhyuna, do you want to have some pumpkin porridge? Do you want to have some hotdog" and so on. Then he will sit right opposite me and keep staring me eating.
  • Wook: Because I was on diet. Sometimes I would be satisfied when i saw Shindong hyung eating.
  • Kyu: If we said that it is very delicious, he will be very delighted.
  • Wook: I really appreciate it.

No comments: