Wednesday 21 December 2011

Yesung interview in ViVi (all cr @wwmisa)

  • Q: what's SJ for u?
  • A: it's my life, I exist because of SJ.
  • Q: express your self by one word.
  • A: OGENKI DESUKA~~?
  • Q: tell us your secret aspects.
  • A: Actually I'm sensitive and easy to cry, although I seems to cold and emotionless.
  • Q: what do u want to do?
  • A: act for movies or Drama. If i have a chance, try it in japan too. I'm sure that I can act any character cuz I've watched so many Japanese movies too.
  • Q: what points do u want to watched by fans?
  • A: everything of mine !!! Except armpits.
  • Q: what's your character in SJ?
  • A: The four dimensions singer !
  • Q: what's your trend right now?
  • A: NARUTO ! Japanese comic. It's really interesting!
  • Q: what's your the best skill among SJ?
  • A: my massive performance on the stage!!
  • Q: which Japanese songs do u want to sing?
  • A: "your eyes only" EXILE.
  • Q: U r really popular in Japan, how DP u feel?
  • A: other members kidding me with "Yesung is most popular in Japan", but I really realized it when SMT Tokyo ....I'm joking .
  • Q: so, what does make u so popular in japan?
  • A: my sharp eyes. I've heard my face is rare in japan, I'm lucky .
  • Q: what's type of woman do u like?
  • A: silent, calm, conservative woman.
  • Q: if u like somebody, what do u do?
  • A: I just stare at her, cuz its diffucult to approach her.../YS shy
  • Q: what do u want to do most now?
  • A: Shopping !!!!!!

No comments: